Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 21:55:22 -0500
In the MAILTPL there is a section headed with:

>>> SIGNOFF2 Your request to sign off the &LISTNAME list

This section several times refers to the person doing a REVIEW command to
see if they are subscribed under a different name. But most lists are
Review=owner these days. I think the wording of this should be made dynamic
(I assume there is a variable for this), so we owners don't get e-mail from
confused people (that send in review commands and get only the header).

For now we will reword this section and add it to our MAILTPL, but that
means updating 10 MAILTPLs! While at it I will also drop some obsolete
stuff like BITNET.

Don.