"Geert K. Marien" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Apr 1993 01:05:10 EST
   Can I  assume that if  one deletes  a user at  a BITNET node  (like a
Canadian node that is  about to go off BITNET) - that  is to say someone
signed up with a BITNET address - that it will also delete an entry with
a domain (read it: INTERNET) style address that corresponds to it?

   If so,  is this really  the desired  result?  I think,  perhaps, not,
though it may not be directly a  LISTSERV issue, but perhaps one of what
people should  do when a node  is about to go  the BITNET->INTERNET ONLY
route.

**  Geert K. Marien  :  [log in to unmask] (Bitnet: GKMQC@CUNYVM)  **
**        ListOwner: AIRLINE, RAILROAD, STAMPS, The INDIA List        **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **