Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 16:47:26 EDT
 I've seen sendmail decide that the entire body of a mail message is
 one long domain name (even going so far as to change every space to
 a '.' in the resulting delivery error).  My guess is that something
 similar is happening here.  It's most likely a badly configured
 mail system at the site where the mail was suposed to wind up.  From
 the note you've included, that appears to be EES1A0.ENGR.CCNY.CUNY.EDU
 but the headers from the mail delivery error were left out.  I'd
 forward the note to the postmaster of the site that generated the error
 and ask them to check into it.  I wouldn't ask the indenter to change
 his/her posting style as a final solution since it just avoids the
 problem.

 -jj