"Matthew Simpson" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Feb 1993 11:03:39 EST
On Thu, 11 Feb 1993 20:10:04 CST Joyce Iannuzzi said:
>I throw the same tantrums that Eric is throwing regularly.  I hear
>the same garbage "as fact" all over this campus too by numerous
>"experts that ain't".  It is maddening.  Please back off Matthew.
>You hit a real raw nerve.  Otherwise I am going to be unable to
>restrain myself from "really letting go" at you on this subject.
>Eric is a very "nice" person on this subject compared to some of
>the rest of us.  Plus we had that listserv assignment.  I may bust.

On this note, my appologies to Eric.  I did not mean to strike a
raw nerve (everyone, appologies).  Please excuse my previously
automatic self defenses.

Now I know that PSYCGRAD must die.  It's a real shame, especially
given the new digest features (not to mention all the others).
I do think, however, that it is a shame that the program won't
work without RSCS in a system.  It's a great loss, I think.

 | _  l  _  * Matthew Simpson          * BITNET:                      |
 |  \_l_/   * School of Psychology     * [log in to unmask]        |
 |    l     * 145 Jean Jacques Lussier * INTERNET:                    |
 |    l     * Ottawa, Ontario K1N 8P5  * [log in to unmask]    |