Daniel Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 13:43:27 GMT
John Tyler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Would anyone care to comment on monthly costs (manpower) and time
>requirements for a medium traffic list of 200, 500, or 1000 addresses.

One thing to consider is your membership and activity.  I maintain two
lists.  My smaller list is for Actors.  My larger list is for Windows
device driver developers.  The smaller list has more activity, requires
more assistance to subscribers and more monitoring for inappropriate
postings.

You might have a look at the packaged service offerings from L-Soft at
http://www.lsoft.com/ease-business.html.

--
Daniel