Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Jun 1994 13:07:13 MST
On Fri, 17 Jun 1994 13:06:54 -0500 Robert A. Hayden said:
>The person will be deleting users based on various infractions they
>perform on the list.  The postings require specific formatting and the

  Oh, my, we ARE structured, aren't we.

>new owner is suposed to point out to people when they make a serious
>formatting error.  Repeated infractions lead to deletion as a punitive

   This seems really structured.  Hope you don't have over a dozen or
so members.  Don't think you'd have a lot of fun on a list with a
thousand or ten thousand members.....

>way to remind the subscriber the importance of formatting correctly.

   Despite the fact that I'm SURE I'd never want to be on such a list,
I'm curious about what kinds of formatting could possibly so important?
Seriously.

   cyclops