Thu, 20 Jul 1995 18:43:56 -0700
  A new chapter in the story of my net.kook. This morning (or last night) he
managed to bully his way onto my lists (I assume by threatening some Systems
person to serve his node on again). He promptly announced to all the lists he
could think of of his victory, which of course was his immediate downfall,
because I heard of it, and promptly put filters on all my lists.
   Now, he is threatening me again with a lawsuit and says for me not to call
his bluff. (Oh, dear!) Mind, none of this is being done by private email, he
is posting directly to the archaeology list and asking is American archaeology
going to stand by and watch? (I hate to tell him, but yes, it is.)
   I am waiting for the ASU lawyer to return my phone call, and plan to go
ahead with my complaints. We will see. Stay tuned for the next exciting
chapter in the never-ending net saga of the NET.KOOK from HELL!

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH