Kenneth Blackwell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 May 1994 18:29:34 -0400
On my list I got a subscriber yesterday whose address is:

and whose name is

        Carleton Distribution

Now "russell-l" happens :-) to be the name of my list, and "carleton" the
name of an Ottawa university. Can anyone tell me what kind of fish I've
caught, and more important how it's likely to behave in terms of posting
to the list?

Fingering the address produces an unknown host.

            KENNETH BLACKWELL / The Bertrand Russell Archives
        McMaster University Library, Hamilton, ON, Canada L8S 4L6
    For Russell Archives info, finger [log in to unmask]