Fri, 7 Jul 1995 23:34:27 -0700
Could this whole thing be a class assignment, where the students have been
told to sign up to discussion lists? I have run across odd assignments like
this before. The reason that this idea came to mind is that they signed up to
only two of my lists at my node, but didn't touch the third.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH