Chuck Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:08:16 -0800
I have a question about the how the LISTSERV treats messages sent to
multiple addressees.  If a person creates a message and posts it to a
LISTSERV list and some individual mailboxes, the person on the LISTSERV
list who receives the message will only see their own e-mail address in
the "To:" portion of the header.  Any individuals who receive the same
message (the message was not processed by the LISTSERV) will receive a
complete listing of recipients in the "To:" portion of the header.  If
the individual is an addressee that appears both individually and in a
LISTSERV list they will receive 2 copies of the message, one from the
LISTSERV and one from their e-mail account.  The LISTSERV processed copy
will only have the one recipient in the "To:" portion of the header,
whereas the non-LISTSERV processed copy will show a full list of
recipients in the header.  Is there a way to make the LISTSERV list show
all addressees in it's header?  I've tried different header options
which don't seem to have any effect on this.

Thanks for any help,

Chuck  Sorenson

--
Chuck Sorenson