Ed Price <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 14:58:34 -0500
Recent events have forced me to put one subscriber on "review.'
The first yet in the 2 1/2 year history of the ML.

I now find that the instructions for the use of OK in the manual
are a bit vague ( to me - a perpetual newbie )

Would someone clarify the use of OK in releasing a message.

        Does one simply delete the body of the message and reply with OK
or
        Does the number in the subject have to be copied to body and sent
along with the OK.

OR  ???

I suspect I may be complicating something simple.

Many Thanks and Best Wishes for the Season.

Ed