James Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Oct 1994 12:29:05 CDT
I've started having a strange problem with my list, [log in to unmask]  The
list has been running fine but all of the sudden users who have their
subscription set to DIGEST are getting multiple, small digest instead
of only one digest.  Our LISTSERV maintainer hasn't changed any system
defaults.  I do not have a DIGEST entry in my list header so I believe I
am using the default of 1 digest per day.

The digest are non-repeating messages so it's not (as far as I can tell)
some sort of loop between ua1vm and the other (multiple) sites.  Anyone
have a clue as to where to look next?

-- jf