Wed, 10 Apr 1996 15:29:17 GMT
Mike W. said

 : cc:mail works fine with listserv.  I am a listowner and several of my
 : subscribers are cc:mail users.  The only problem I have had is with the
 : cc:mail system administrator and the way addresses and alias' are
 : administered.

I have had the problem of header field names appearing IN the body of the
message, so that the words "TO:" and "SUBJECT:" for example could not be
removed by the user sending the cc:Mail message to the list. This caused
the message to bounce as an error, and I had to manually strip out the
subheader from the body of the message and resend the massage to the list.
Annoying to say the least.

I haven't seen this problem for a while, and I wonder if it was just an
older version of cc:Mail software?

Andy Shaindlin