Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:19:48 EST
See <http://listserv.nd.edu/classes/>. This is some material I use when
teaching a list owner's class. When I wrote it, we were running 1.8b on
VM. We've upgraded/migrated to 1.8d on Unix, but the material has not
been updated, except to change the host IP name. Although most of it is
still valid, there is no mention of the web interface or other new
features. Some of it, especially the discussion of email address issues
at ND, is site-specific, but the concepts are probably universal.

Nathan: You may include this link in your documentation, if you choose.

pdr

* Paul D. Russell * Senior Systems Engineer * University of Notre Dame
* Email: [log in to unmask] * Web page: http://www.nd.edu/~prussell/