"Paul M. Karagianis" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 12:30:05 EDT
From LINKFAIL:
>Date:         Tue, 13 Jun 1995 16:20:01 EDT
>From:         "Yolonda T. Batey" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      System Unavailability
>To:           Multiple recipients of list LINKFAIL <[log in to unmask]>
>
>All CUNY nodes (CUNYVM, CUNYVMV2, CUNYJES3, and CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU) will
>be unavailable 5:00pm Friday, June 16 until 6:00am EDT (Eastern
>Daylight Time) Monday, June 19 due to hardware maintenance.

Uh... isn't this gonna cause the branch sites to CUNY to pile up one
major avalanche worth of spool files?  By my guess SJU can put out 6000+
BITNET files over a weekend which should wind up stalled at CUVMB.
Will there be some temporary rerouting done?  Is there anything I should
do like set Listserv's USE_NJE = -1 (BITNET's collaped mode)?