"David B. O'Donnell - AOL" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 13:21:37 -0500
[log in to unmask] (Daniel Cwiertniewicz) writes:

"The problem I have with bounces from AOL is that I get the original
message returned in such a way that it appears as an exact duplicate of
the original.  Maybe this is just a problem with Pine on a Unix machine,
as I haven't tested this elsewhere."

This is probably because the bounces are in MIME format, though they seem to
come across just fine on my UNIX box, reading with Pine.

--David O'Donnell ([log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask])
  AOL Internet Feedback/Response/Information Team Manager