Debbie Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 14:19:31 EST
Is there anyway to send two commands to LISTSERV by email so that
the second command isn't processed until the first one completes?
I've tried to send them separated by time (15 mins) but
occasionally the second one is processed before the first one.

What I'm trying to do is collect daily statistics on my lists - I
automatically send a STATS command ever night and then 15 minutes
later a 'STATS listname (RESET' is sent.

-Debbie Douglass

[log in to unmask]    : May your sword always be within
Systems Administrator               : reach and may your Foe's skill
GTE Government Systems, Needham, MA : and luck be less than your own.