Salomon Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 23:26:38 -0500
I'll be honest, my subscribers are not smart enough to
unsubscribe themselves. I just unsubscribe them, however my
lists are not all that big. In addition, many times my
subscribers want to get off the list because of the amount
of e-mails they receive a dy from it, that is why I normally
offer them the digest option, instead of unsubscribing.

-Salomon

--
      "There's a time and place for everything, its called
college."

      "Sir Churchill, you are drunk."
          -Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
      "Yes, but you are ugly. And in the morning I will be
sober."
          -His reply

Salomon Singer
2311 Virginia Ave NW