"Luis G. Rivera" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 13:06:16 -0500
On Fri, 22 Nov 1996, Listserv Manager wrote:

> Contrary to the many postings so far, I prefer the Word document (or the
> postscript). For most of our folks, the nice formatting is not whipped
> cream and fudge topping. And it significantly cuts down on the size of the
> final product, in my experience (being able to use variable width fonts).
> Not to say that greppable text isn't nice :-)
>
>  -- [log in to unmask] Listserv Manager At Syracuse University --

For those of you who do not like this format you could do this.
Download the manual, open it up in WordPerfect 7 (win
95 version) and then do a save as to save it as text or whatever.  It
worked for me.  If you don't have wp 7 use word 6 and then do a save as.

Luis G. Rivera                          Accounts Administrator
Phone: 215-204-5288                     Temple University
                                        Philadelphia, PA
Email:  [log in to unmask]             [log in to unmask]