Mike Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 13:16:30 -0400
I'd appreciate confirmation and suggestions of how to go about editing the
welcome message in LISTSERV 1.8a.  The listowner instructions are unclear on
how to do this. It seems as though the list manager must forward to me the
$DEFAULT MAILFORM file, and then I have to return to him a file with the
name listname MAILFORM, where "listname" would be the name of my list, and
which would contain only those sections of the original file that I was
editing.  Do I have this right?  Is there any way of getting the file
without bothering the list manager?  I haven't been successful at getting
the attention of the list manager at WU for awhile.  What's done with the
listname MAILFORM file once the listmanager receives it?

Thanks,
Mike Holloway