"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 14:02:20 -0500
On 27 Mar 97 at 19:36, Bruno Tersago wrote:

> I copied the default.mailtpl to my system, edited it and put the line
> "put nieuws.mailtpl PW= ..." on top. Then I stored the template.

   The actual syntax of the put statement should be:

      PUT  nieuws  MAILTPL  PW=xxxxxx

   and the file will be stored as nieuws.mailtpl by LISTSERV.  Did
you try to GET nieuws.mailtpl to see if it was stored successfully??
If not, I would suggest doing that.

   If it has been stored successfully it is possible that your edited
changes are not recognizable by LISTSERV in which case we would need
to see a copy of the nieuws.mailtpl file.

   I hope this helps.

Lawrence B. York
L-Soft International, Inc.