John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:03:05 -0400
> I would hope Listserv would come up with a sorting command that would give
> addresses only for nomail people. It would be helpful to be able to
> identify and send messages just to "digest" people, too.  Is there any
> hope?

LISTSERV's web interface has long allowed list owners (since 1.8d) to send
special Mail Merge messages to these subscribers individually, with a
simple check box.

Subscribers receiving direct postings
Subscribers receiving digests
Subscribers receiving indexes
Subscribers who are set to NOMAIL

However (and since this is the List Owners list), this feature MUST be
turned on by the LISTSERV administrator. This also requires that LSMTP be
used as the outbound MTA.