Scott Fendley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:01:58 -0600
Francoise,

I tried it again (on a test list).  and got the following.  Not sure
why we had a / in the previous test.  However I am still getting a
cgi error when I click on the link.  I do not see any errors in the
webserver logs.  My best guess is something is broken between the
webserver and wa.exe.  And unfortunately not enough debugging to see
what I need to play with.

*******
http://listserv.uark.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzMyMzY2IHNjb3R0LmZlbmRsZXlAR01BSUwuQ09NIEFCQy1URVNUIN/l7zBu3bjk&c=SIGNOFF