Christine Shih <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:06:09 -0400
I recently upgraded our listserv from 1.8d beta to 1.8d.  Since then I
got complaints from list owner that their list potings are going out as
soon as they arrive instead of outside the prime as the list was
setup.  I have checked the prime setting on the server and even put the
prime time in their list header to see.  But the postings are still
going out as soon as they arrive.

Any idea or advice?

Christine Shih                                  Email: [log in to unmask]
Systems Analyst                                 Phone: (330) 672-2736 ext. 61
Academic Computing and Technology                       Fax:   (330) 672-4023
Kent State University
Web Server / List Server Maintainer