Sat, 3 Sep 1994 00:34:51 -0500
It's in the 1.7f refcard, but I want to check whether listowners can
really do this before I tell a subscriber I can.

Her system was changed so the address is now Mary-Doe@node rather than
mdoe@node .  I fixed her sub for our list a month ago, but she tried a
query for another list, got "you aren't subscribed" so she subbed again.
She now of course gets two of everything.  She has subs to other lists
also, with the same potential problem.

So, as a listowner, can I do a netwide deletion for a subscriber?
If so, would it be

delete netwide mdoe@node pw=xxxxxxxx

Need to know before I say anything to her about it.  Yeah, I should tell
her to contact the individual listowners, but I don't think she knows
who they are and I won't have to look them up, if this will work.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner