System Administrator Login <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 22:58:02 -0500
Hello all -
  Let me start by introducing myself.  I try to maintain the jobplace
mailing list, a mailing list for job placement professionals.

Now, I'll ask my question:
  A subscriber to the mailing list is complaining that they are receiving
digests, yet their subscription options don't mention any digest
options.  Furthermore, I removed the digest option over a week ago.

* Subscription options for Vicki Decker <[log in to unmask]>, list
* JOBPLACE:
*
* MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
* FULLHDR        Full (normal) mail headers (formerly "FULLBSMTP")
* NOREPRO        You do not receive a copy of your own postings
* ACK            Short e-mail acknowledgement of successfully processed
*                postings

Thanks in advance for any insight into this matter.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 12:01:58 -0600
From: Vicki Decker <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

1/22/96
        Why am I still only receiving the digests since my subscription has
been put back on a regular subscription status per your note of 1/12/96?
Also, I would like to know how to access some of the articles which are
listed on the digests - please advise.  TIA.

>Fri, 12 Jan 1996 16:00:54
>
>Daniel   Dewey   <[log in to unmask]>   has   just   altered   your
>subscription  options for  the JOBPLACE  list  as per  the "SET  JOBPLACE
>NODIGESTS" command. For more information about subscription options, send
>a "QUERY JOBPLACE" command to [log in to unmask]

    Vicki Decker
    Associate Director
    Career Planning & Placement
    Winona State University