"Natalie Maynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Apr 1992 10:02:39 CDT
> Why don't you just call it a goof  and quit trying to blame your error on
> LISTSERV?

Ur, uh ...  if I remember correctly (and in this particular case I think
I do because I found the original message hilarious in tone), he quickly
stated at the beginning that he had definitely committed a serious goof.
I don't think he's trying to blame anything on LISTSERV.  I think he's
making polite suggestions for ways that might be *considered* (not
necessarily implemented if there are reasons not to implement them)
for LISTSERV to help listowners correct their unfortunate goofs.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])