Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 10:29:49 -0500
Greets,

I'm trying to issue the CHANGE command for one of my subscribers, using
1.8d. The old address is normal, but the NEW address has a forward slash
(/) in it. I tried enclosing the address in quotes, but then the LISTSERV
just ommitted the slash, rendering the address invalid. I've looked at
the Manual, but it doesn't seem to address this in regards to the CHANGE
command.

Any suggestions?

TIA...

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | "Logic is the art of going wrong with