Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:19:35 -0400
At 15:54 8/8/2005 Monday, Anita Cohen-Williams wrote:
>I have a discussion list called HISTARCH and have had it since 1994. I
>changed the list header back in 2004 to reflect my new e-mail address,
>
>Everything was fine until June when it looks like they (ASU) reloaded
>an older version of the list header. Now I cannot access the list at
>all and cannot correct anything.

Dear Anita:

It goes w/o saying (OK, I'm saying it) that the problem is MORE THAN just your owner address, but also the subscriber addresses that may have changed/ added/ deleted since the reversion to the "old" headers.

So I guess you no longer have access to your mindspring address?

Others have already mentioned the -REQUEST address.

/Pete