Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:48:02 -0400
It might be helpful if you expanded the Notebook keyword to specify a
unique directory, for each list, where the list archive is to be stored.
 The server needs someplace to hold the digest until time for
distribution.  Something like c:\notebook\listname for example.  Also
ensure the directory exists, and that the LISTSERV process has update
rights.  This stuff is covered in the Site Manager manual, but I don't
have a handy link to the specific chapter though.

I am trying out the Classic on Linux and am having trouble getting
digests to send.

When I create the list I do the following:

Notebook= Yes
Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,15:00

From what I know that should send them out at 3PM.

Been trying to find documentation on digest stuff and not having much
success.  Searched the mail archives and cant find the answer there
either.

Thanks for any help offered

Mike