Sat, 19 Dec 2015 22:30:07 -0500
If the list has changelogs, you could script your way through them to
extract the information of interest.

If the list has archives, you could script your way through them, but
this would, I think, be trickier than the changelog approach.

If the site retains the LISTSERV(tm) system logs, you could script your
way through them.