"John M. Roraback" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 23:44:15 -0500
At 08:32 AM 3/27/97 +0000, Sue Anne Reed wrote:
>Greetings.
>
>I have a list member, who is also a local friend of mine, who is
>insisting that her e-mail address is
>
>val [log in to unmask] (note the space between val and dell)
>
>How do I subscribe this person to the list?

Your friend is wrong. While her "Screen name" within the AOL system is "val
dell" with the space, when AOL users venture outside the AOL system their AOL
Internet address drops all spaces within the "Screen name".

You can add her with the Internet address: <[log in to unmask]> (note there is
no space within the address).

John Roraback