Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:53:40 -0400
>Hi all,
>
>I have the following lines in the header of an announcement list.
>
>Michelle wants to be able to send messages from her account
>([log in to unmask]) but have them appear as if they were
>coming from "Classroom Resource Reviews <[log in to unmask]>".
>At the moment messages appear to come from [log in to unmask]

I may be answering the question I know how to answer instead of the one you
asked, but...

Here are my assumptions:

1) reviews.oau is not the name of the mailing list.

2) Michelle is using an email program where it is easy to alter the "From:"
address.  (For instance, she's using Eudora Pro which has a 'Personalities'
feature that is well-suited for this task.)

3) Mail sent to [log in to unmask] goes to Michelle (and possibly
other people).

What I'd do is set:

* Editor= [log in to unmask]

Then have Michelle set her return address to [log in to unmask] and
send the message.  If you have * Send= Editor,Confirm then remember that
she will also have to issue the "OK" message from the same address.

Is this a decent solution, or are there issues with it?

-jwgh