"Kevin D. Brunson" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Aug 1995 13:15:54 EST
I asked  this question in  February and, relying on  my memory since  I can't
find the message, I believe that it was Eric who said that the CONCEAL option
cannot be  disabled because it  is an international  legal issue. I  told the
listowner how  to investigate  concealed users  and she  had to  reassure her
members that she would monitor the list for such subscribers.

On Wed, 2 Aug 1995 11:25:55 CDT David Young said:
>Is there any way to disable a list subscriber from setting the conceal
>option?  Would a list exit (defined via the Exit= keyword) help with
>this?  Thanks in advance.

            Kevin          **   SIGNATURE LITE **