Michele Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:02:31 -0700
 > When a post is posted by a sub-list subscriber, all (both
> > super and sub) get the post, ...EXCEPT the sub-list poster.
Which we want to happen.  I have gone round and round with this, since i
have others setup similar, and they seem to work how we want them to work.
Somewhere a keyword is nulling out the other is my guess.  ...read all the
docs over and over......that goes nowhere.  I do not want to make any
changes to the sub-list since that is built and I shouldn't have to I just
wnat to grab the subscribers.  And besides it works prior.
I am still expermenting.  The logs show clearly what is happening.
thanks.