Ruth Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:23:03 -0400
> > I have created many lists and they are working fine. However, last
> > week I created a list and it is not showing up on the Archive Page.
> > The list itself seems to be working fine.
> >
> > In the list header I have:
> > Confidential= Service
> > Notebook= Yes,/usr/local/www/lists.cgim.com/archives,Monthly,Private
> >
> > I even tried copying the list header from a list that does show up on
> > the archive page into the header of the list that does not show up
> > and that did not fix the problem.
>
>I may be stating the obvious here but did you create a sub-directory for the
>list in the Archives directory?  Until you do this the web interface won't
>show the list at all even if a valid notebook exists.  Look in the Site
>Manager's Manual (1.8d) chapter 5.4.5 for details.
>
>Chazzozz!!
>
>Michael Shannon
>Webmaster

Dear Michael and other list members,

Thanks for your response.
Yes, a sub-directory has been created for the list in the Archives
directory. However, I'm not sure if the Sys Admin who set up Listserv
followed the list of "important restrictions" stated in the Site
Manager's Manual chapter 5.4.5. (I don't really understand them
myself and that Sys Admin is no longer with us.)

I do know that I had created about 80 lists over the past 6 months
that are showing up on the Archives Page. Then between 3/12/01 and
3/16/01 I created 4 lists that do not show up on the Archives page.
The other day I created another list and it did show up on the
Archives Page.

Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Ruth