Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:30:58 -0500
I suggest that you contact the postmaster at ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU and ask
them if they are having any MAILER or SMTP outbound queue processing
difficulties (the latter which occurs on some VM hosts e.g., PSUVM) from
time to time.

You might also check to see if your ISP has switched IP addresses lately --
another problem for (VM/CMS) SMTP especially if the TTLs are long and the
old info has been cached and not yet expired.

If you have setup EUDORA Pro filters, you should be able to find it
somewhere, esp. if you do NOT empty the TRASH folder when you terminate
EUDORA.

/Pete Weiss at Penn State