Polly Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 21:26:18 -0400
We're just starting a new list and I was about to switch my email from my
freenet service (Pine) to Concentric, which uses Netscape.  Are you saying
that I won't be able to send commands to the listserv for our list using
Netscape?  Help!!!

On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, Sue Paduano wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, LettProctor wrote: > > > This is not hard to
understand.  The email program that you are using > does not support your
list.  Change your email browsers until you find one > that does support
your list.  Are you using the Netscape browser? > If so, the Nestcape
browser doesn't support mailing list commands. > But there are many
browsers that will support your list.  Microsoft and > Spry are two of
time.  So will Pine and Elm. > > Sue