Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 10:54:58 EDT
On Fri, 28 Oct 1994 01:03:58 -0700 Anita Cohen-Williams said:
>     Help!! Everything's been quiet on my list for awhile ("too quiet"), and
>suddenly I got this batch of user unknown messages. There appears to be no
>rhyme or reason to these messages, and the addresses are all over the map. Is
>anyone else having trouble with these addresses?
>
>    @freenet.buffalo.edu
>    @PKSWRO.DOTS.DOE.CA (Message says that this address is unknown)
>    @SFU.CA (there are three others at this node, and they appear to be
>getting their mail)
>    @RAIN.ORG
>    @MAIL.WM.EDU (the two people at this node both have error messages)

 Anita
    No problems with my subscribers from RAIN.ORG or MAIL.WM.EDU
    My one subscriber from FREENET.BUFFALO.EDU was auto-deleted
yesterday.  Since that is hosted on the same local machine that
hosts my list (and I was in a committee meeting this morning with
the network administrator!) I checked and found that there had
been a problem between 1:15 and 3:15 p.m. yesterday afternoon (10/27).
However that has been cleared up and you shouldn't have to take any
action on your Buffalo Freenet subscribers.
   I don't have any subscribers from the other sites you mentionned.

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of [log in to unmask]
  Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Bitnet:   ulcjh@ubvm