"Geert K. Marien" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 21:23:16 EST
   In case  anyone is  wondering: SE.WI.NET appears  to be  refusing all
incoming  connect attempts  (mail  and otherwise).   It's probably  just
something temporary that they have to realize and fix.

   So far, it's been 2 days of sporadic service, and one day solid down.

   Btw: I will  preface all such reports  as DPR (see above)  so you can
delete them, if you want to do so, without reading them.

**  Geert K. Marien : [log in to unmask]  (Bitnet: GKMQC@PUCC)  **
**        ListOwner: AIRLINE, RAILROAD, STAMPS, The INDIA List        **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **