"Charles F. Hofacker" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Dec 1993 19:51:06 -0500

[log in to unmask] (Dan Lester) writes:

> If you want out, you simply delete the gateway, the same as you would any
> other subscriber.
>
> del listname name@gateway

This describes clearly how to close the gateway. How does one go
about setting up the gateway?  If I were to add name@gateway
what address should I pick?  Do things have to be arranged first
by contacting some netnews site administrator?
Charlie Hofacker                     [log in to unmask]