Sat, 6 Apr 1996 19:45:03 -0500
At 06:07 PM 4/5/96 -0500, Mario wrote:
>Quoth  Roger Fajman:
>
>Signing your posts with name and e-mail address is a simple
>courtesy, in any case, and very little trouble, really.  I don't
>understand why anyone would object to doing it.
>
>Mario Rups

It's not that they object, it's that:
1) they don't understand why it's so important (thinking that everyone gets
a full header like they do)
2) if their mailer doesn't have a .sig function, you have to remember to
sign your posts every time. Again, cc:Mail has no .sig function, and my old
email address was:

Think I enjoyed typing _that_ every time?

Philo (proud owner of a 15 letter email address)