"Cosby, Derek R. Mr. NCR-DOIM" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 10:14:29 -0400
This is just what I was looking for.

Now if I want all subscribers to get the message. Would the poster just send
a message to the list without the TOPIC command in the subject.

Very Respectfully,

Derek

Mr. Derek Cosby, DAC
Acting, Information Assurance Division Chief
Fort Belvoir, VA
Voice:  Comm: (703)704-2221
        DSN:  654-2221
Cell:  (540) 273-5454