Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Mar 1997 03:41:04 GMT
On Fri, 7 Mar 1997 11:27:29 -0600, Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Thanks. I have done all this and agent will not burst this listserv's
>digest for me. The agent Techs told me that this digest was not
>configured correctly for agent to burst it.

I don't subscribe to digests, I prefer to get individual posts, so I
haven't had occasion to test this feature.

> Also, do all mail programs have to have a digest in this
>same form to work.

It really depends on the program and the means they use to do the
'bursting'.  Supposedly LISTSERV digests are compliant with the applicable
MIME standards, but it may be there is a mis-interpretation between
LISTSERV and Agent, in that both think they are correct, but it still
doesn't work...
 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]