Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:55:22 -0400
On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, John Cottingham wrote:

> In the past, in order to Put the header I have run into errors trying to put
> back headers containing the Notebook keyword which required the intervention
> of the Listmanager.
>
> I urgently need to add the Filter keyword to my header to overcome the
> Listserv vulnerability to unauthorized posting.
>
> Is there a way to Put the header one keyword at a time rather than to Put
> the header back in it's entirety?

Once your Listserv site's administrator has set up your list for use with
notebooks, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to put the entire
header onto the Listserv as many times as you see fit. I suspect something
else is wrong. It would help if you explained the exact error message you
received and post a copy of your list's header here.