Molly Beane <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 07:53:02 -0500

At 11:32 AM 2/21/01 , Kary wrote:
 >Yes.  List owners at SJU started asking about this a day or two ago, some
 >of them now report that inquiries to MSN go unanswered.

This happened to one of our four MSN.COM subscribers last week, and she
still can't get her mail.

I did write to the Postmaster, but received just an automated form reply
"regarding your MSN email being blocked by other email domains."  In other
words, they sent a reply about the reverse problem, not the one I had
written them about.

Due to some recent use of the MSN Mail system by originators of
unsolicited commercial email (often referred to as "Spam"), MSN was listed
on an anti-Spam service.  This caused some MSN emails to bounce from
certain email domains that currently subscribe to this list.

As this was brought to our attention, MSN worked to implement anti-Spam
measures on our email servers.  Those measures are now in place and your
email should no longer be blocked.

She's switching to another service.

Molly