Mon, 28 Oct 1996 08:05:24 -0400
            Windows NT 3.5

It's our first time to install the Listserv Lite v1.8c (evaluation copy) in our
NT 3.5 server, which is currently running Purveyor WebServer 1.0
software for our web site and using Novell GroupWare (GroupWise
4.1a) SMTP gateway.  After installing the Listserv Lite, we tried to test
the Listserv by sending an Internet mail with a command "HELP", but the
mail was undeliverable.

Shall we create a new user for Listserv in GroupWise first before
sending an Internet mail to Listserv?  Do we need to reboot the NT server
after the installation of Listserv Lite?

Would you give us some help with regard to creating our first list in
Windows NT 3.5 environment?  We appreciate your help to get us
started with creating and maintaining our first List.  Thank you.

Ben Su, Information Systems Administrator
AOAC INTERNATIONAL, "The Scientific Association Dedicated to
Analytical Excellence"
481 N. Frederick Ave, Suite 500
Gaithersburg, MD 20877-2417 USA
Tel:  +1-301-924-7077 ext. 127