Mon, 13 Sep 1993 14:14:51 -0700
>Thanks for the info on set topics.  I think my husband has been
>having this problem among who knows who else.
>[. . .]
>Terry

Actually, if you're listening out there, Eric, this is something I wouldn't
mind seeing changed in a future release. To me, it always seemed like the
requirement of *@* was confusing, and I've had to coach others through it.

If you've got a good reason for keeping it that way, how about including
something in the confirmation that makes it clear that it had only been
done for those on the local node, and include a //job sequence to do the
same thing for everybody.

b&

----
Ben Goren
 Arizona State University School of Music
 Internet: [log in to unmask]
 BITNet: BenGoren AT ASU