Andy Exon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 12:36:00 +0800
At 9:47 AM 21/6/95, Gail Barnes wrote:

How I wish my name weren't Exon!  There is a family story (which I suspect
is actionable) about the US citizen involved and the creation of the Exxon
corporation which hinged upon the potential political fallout resulting
from Exxon problems (ever heard of the Exxon Valdez?) and the political
career of this individual.  Now I know how he feels.

Not a helpful contribution to your debate, but I and my wife (who only got
this surname through marriage) *did* sign the Internet petition.

Yours Andy Exon

Dr. F C A Exon, R&D Librarian            Phone:  +619 351 3212
Curtin University of Technology          Fax:    +619 351 2424
GPO Box U1987, PERTH                     e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Western Australia 6001

All facts and opinions expressed in this message are not the responsibility
of Curtin University of Technology.