Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:24:05 -0500
On: Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 02:17:11PM -0500,Paul Prusakowski Wrote:

} I have a subscriber who received the following reply when using a web based
} email system to send his message to the listserv.  I explained to him that
} he needed to find the 'plain text' option for his mail settings, but he was
} not able to find any on his program.  He is using web based email from
} godaddy.com. any ideas?

How did he subscribe in the first place?

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67